Cedar Point Recovery ALUMNI SERVICES
At Cedar Point Recovery, the recovery process doesn’t end when clients graduate. For our alumni, this is just the beginning of a rewarding lifelong journey to achieve success and happiness through sobriety!
Call the Alumni Services team at Cedar Point Recovery in Sacramento, California.
All former clients of CPR’s partial care, IOP, and outpatient programs are welcome to join the Cedar Point Recovery alumnicommunity. Recovery is strengthened when we share our successes and failures with a growing and diverse community of people who have walked the same path. The alumni association offers monthly meetings, seasonal events, and around-the-clock support because together, we succeed.
Call us today to inquire about our continuing services:
- 24/7 Support Hotline
- Access to our private Facebook and Instagram pages
- Support for struggling family members and friends of AH&E alumni
- Monthly pizza meetings
- Monthly follow-up calls
- Quarterly alumni events (beach event, staff/alumni kickball game, bowling, rock climbing, and more!)
- Annual CPR anniversary invitation in October
* These fields are required.